Tony Danza's divorce finalized
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional4 of 8
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 8
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New DealMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Video: The Bachelorette's Andi and Josh Share the One Moment They Wish Made It on AirMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:18:00 PM
- 'Sin City 2' Ad Rejected by ABC Because Eva Green's Too SexyMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Leaked $100,000 Bryan Singer-Michael Egan Sex Abuse Settlement Could Still Stand, Lawyer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:56:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New Deal
Tony Danza is officially single again, more than six years after separating from his second wife.
The former "Taxi" star split from Tracy Danza in 2006, but he only filed for divorce in 2011 after 24 years of marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences" for the break-up.
A judge signed off on the decree on Wednesday, reports TMZ.
Danza, 62, has two grown daughters with Tracy and two more kids from his first marriage to Rhonda Yeoman.
RELATED: Celeb flashers
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite