- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: Cleyton Vitalino/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: X176 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Arianna Huffington on HuffPost's Upcoming Middle East Edition, Doc Ambitions and 115 MillioMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Braves Blizzards in Latest 'Interstellar' Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:27:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Couple, Sleepy Hollow's New Threat, and an SVU RomanceMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:16:00 PM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire's' Mackenzie Davis to Join Matt Damon in Ridley ScotMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:12:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere Ratings
By Kat Giantis
That rumor comes courtesy of Radar Online, which claims the couple, who are also parents to button-cute 21-month-old daughter Harlow, got a marriage license last week and said "I do" in a "top secret ceremony" on Wednesday.
Nicole's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the knot-tying rumblings, but an insider tells Radar that the former party girl-turned-hands-on mom has been "talking more seriously" about making things legal since the August death of her onetime fiancé, Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein.
Adding to the speculation: TMZ reports Sparrow's birth certificate only contains the name "Madden," not "Richie Madden," like Harlow's.
This time last year, Richie hinted to People magazine that an aisle-walk would eventually take place, and it wouldn't be "top secret."
"When we get married, everyone will know," she says. "It will happen when it happens."
Lawfully wedded or not, the pair, who began dating in 2006, already has the married-with-children routine down.
"[Joel] has lost his hearing. Been asking 4 help round the house for 3 hours," Nicole tweeted on Thursday. "Wait, just said baseball & he's back! ITS A MIRACLE!"
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTToronto Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite