- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: Cleyton Vitalino/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: X176 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
By Kat Giantis
That rumor comes courtesy of Radar Online, which claims the couple, who are also parents to button-cute 21-month-old daughter Harlow, got a marriage license last week and said "I do" in a "top secret ceremony" on Wednesday.
Nicole's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the knot-tying rumblings, but an insider tells Radar that the former party girl-turned-hands-on mom has been "talking more seriously" about making things legal since the August death of her onetime fiancé, Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein.
Adding to the speculation: TMZ reports Sparrow's birth certificate only contains the name "Madden," not "Richie Madden," like Harlow's.
This time last year, Richie hinted to People magazine that an aisle-walk would eventually take place, and it wouldn't be "top secret."
"When we get married, everyone will know," she says. "It will happen when it happens."
Lawfully wedded or not, the pair, who began dating in 2006, already has the married-with-children routine down.
"[Joel] has lost his hearing. Been asking 4 help round the house for 3 hours," Nicole tweeted on Thursday. "Wait, just said baseball & he's back! ITS A MIRACLE!"
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite