Tori Spelling and family have lunch out without Dean McDermott
- Photo: Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Tori Spelling/.2 of 12
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Celebrity Monitor/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: @torianddean/Instagram4 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Celebrity Monitor/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 12
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 12
- Photo: GettyImages.com9 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: @Deanracer/Twitter11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Spelling, 40, visited Maggiano's Italian Restaurant in Los Angeles on Jan. 4 with her children, Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, Finn, 16 months, her friend Mehran Farhat and the family's nanny.
McDermott, 47, cheated on Spelling with 28-year-old Emily Goodhand, a woman he met through friends in Toronto.
"He told me he and Tori had a sexless marriage," Goodhand, who stayed over at his hotel the following night too, told Us Weekly in the Jan. 6 issue. "I believed him."
In Us Weekly's Jan. 17 issue, a source said the mother of four was "devastated" to learn of her husband's affair. "Tori went nuts and has been saying she may leave him."
Spelling hasn't spoken out about the betrayal, and on New Year's day, she posted a picture with her husband holding up the sign, "Happy New Years [heart] The McDermotts," on her website, ediTORIal.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
Drunk In Love
From Crowd Ignite