Tori Spelling Defends Flaunting Her Baby Bump in Bikinis
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures/.5 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
Tori Spelling is pregnant and proud!
The "Craft Wars" host is expecting her fourth child with her husband, Dean McDermott, and has been embracing her curves.
Spelling, 39, has been styling sexy maternity clothes throughout her pregnancy, including skimpy swimwear.
"A few months back, I caught a lot of flack on two separate occasions for bearing my baby bump in a bikini and monokini while spending the day poolside with my family," Spelling wrote on her blog Thursday.
But the "Beverly Hills, 90210" star doesn't think she should have to cover just because she's pregnant. "I have to say, I'm super proud of my bump. Why should I be embarrassed and cover up something that's the greatest gift a woman can experience? A pregnant woman in any shape or size is beautiful!" she writes. "Pregnancy is an amazing journey and we preggers should be able to show it off. I call it bump proud! Embrace your growing curves and bourgeoning belly."
Spelling and McDermott, 45, are already parents to son Liam, 5, daughter Stella, 4, and Hattie, 9 months.
"And, as for setting an example as a mother -- please," she added. "I'm making a conscious choice to show my daughters that they can express themselves and be proud as a woman of their bodies. I don't ever want them to think that they should be ashamed of or self-conscious of their bodies, no matter what shape it's in."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite