Tori Spelling Defends Flaunting Her Baby Bump in Bikinis
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures/.5 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBOMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:59:02 PM
- Ian McKellen Spoofs All Over 'The Hobbit' in 'Sesame Street' SneMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:36:18 PM
- Fox News Reporter Will Not Have to Testify in Aurora Shooting CaseMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:30:55 PM
- Comedy Central Renews 'Tosh.0 for 3 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:25:59 PM
- Jennifer Lawrence, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio Top IMDb's 2013 Most Popular Stars ListMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:25:26 PM
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBO
Tori Spelling is pregnant and proud!
The "Craft Wars" host is expecting her fourth child with her husband, Dean McDermott, and has been embracing her curves.
Spelling, 39, has been styling sexy maternity clothes throughout her pregnancy, including skimpy swimwear.
"A few months back, I caught a lot of flack on two separate occasions for bearing my baby bump in a bikini and monokini while spending the day poolside with my family," Spelling wrote on her blog Thursday.
But the "Beverly Hills, 90210" star doesn't think she should have to cover just because she's pregnant. "I have to say, I'm super proud of my bump. Why should I be embarrassed and cover up something that's the greatest gift a woman can experience? A pregnant woman in any shape or size is beautiful!" she writes. "Pregnancy is an amazing journey and we preggers should be able to show it off. I call it bump proud! Embrace your growing curves and bourgeoning belly."
Spelling and McDermott, 45, are already parents to son Liam, 5, daughter Stella, 4, and Hattie, 9 months.
"And, as for setting an example as a mother -- please," she added. "I'm making a conscious choice to show my daughters that they can express themselves and be proud as a woman of their bodies. I don't ever want them to think that they should be ashamed of or self-conscious of their bodies, no matter what shape it's in."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite