Tori Spelling Defends Flaunting Her Baby Bump in Bikinis
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures/.5 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
Tori Spelling is pregnant and proud!
The "Craft Wars" host is expecting her fourth child with her husband, Dean McDermott, and has been embracing her curves.
Spelling, 39, has been styling sexy maternity clothes throughout her pregnancy, including skimpy swimwear.
"A few months back, I caught a lot of flack on two separate occasions for bearing my baby bump in a bikini and monokini while spending the day poolside with my family," Spelling wrote on her blog Thursday.
But the "Beverly Hills, 90210" star doesn't think she should have to cover just because she's pregnant. "I have to say, I'm super proud of my bump. Why should I be embarrassed and cover up something that's the greatest gift a woman can experience? A pregnant woman in any shape or size is beautiful!" she writes. "Pregnancy is an amazing journey and we preggers should be able to show it off. I call it bump proud! Embrace your growing curves and bourgeoning belly."
Spelling and McDermott, 45, are already parents to son Liam, 5, daughter Stella, 4, and Hattie, 9 months.
"And, as for setting an example as a mother -- please," she added. "I'm making a conscious choice to show my daughters that they can express themselves and be proud as a woman of their bodies. I don't ever want them to think that they should be ashamed of or self-conscious of their bodies, no matter what shape it's in."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite