Tori Spelling Defends Pregnant Jessica Simpson's Weight: Lay Off!
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 14
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News3 of 14
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: NC1/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America7 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: USMagazine12 of 14
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Twitter/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Sarah Palin isn't the only star to park herself in Jessica Simpson's corner when it comes to defending the "Fashion Star" mentor's pregnancy weight gain.
"When women are pregnant, people need to lay off," Tori Spelling, who is currently pregnant with her fourth child, told Celebuzz Wednesday. "It's a really special time and you should be able to deal with it in your own terms."
Simpson, who is due to give birth to her and Eric Johnson's first child later this month, explained to Jimmy Kimmel in March that she's retaining a lot of amniotic fluid, which is contributing to her size.
But on Tuesday, Joy Behar said that, in her opinion, the 31-year-old mom to be has packed on too many pounds – and amniotic fluid has nothing to do with it.
"Remember the the time that Jessica Simpson was criticized because she didn't know the difference between chicken and tuna? That kind of thing is more fun to criticize than the fact that the girl is fat," Behar, 69, opined. "Most women who are pregnant are not supposed to gain more than 25 pounds. She looks like she gained a lot more than that."
That same day, Palin addressed Simpson's critics, telling Matt Lauer on "Today," "I would have wanted to punch [Jessica's critics] in the neck. It's none of anybody else's business how much weight I would gain."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite