- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 8
Reporting by Us Weekly
Should Tori Spelling be stocking up on pink or blue?
The mom-to-be won't know until her third child is born! Spelling, 37, told Us Weekly at Simon G. Jewelry's annual Summer Soiree in Las Vegas on Saturday that she and hubby Dean McDermott want their unborn baby's gender to be a surprise.
"We're not going to find out [the sex of our baby]," she explained. Spelling and McDermott have two children together: Stella, 2, and Liam, 4. Their third baby is due in October. "We have one of each, so it will be a traditional surprise on the day."
But are Spelling and McDermott secretly hoping for a boy or a girl? "No, actually. We're so pleased to have one of each," Spelling said. "We just want a healthy baby."
The reality star admitted that her third pregnancy has been "a little tougher than the first two."
"I had a pretty rough first trimester just with the typical nausea and being tired, but I'm also a working mom so that doesn't help and having two toddlers you forget what that's like," she said. "Now I have two that I have to deal with while pregnant so it's harder."
Click through to see more photos of Tori and her baby bump!
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite