Tori Spelling Dresses Baby Hattie as a Thanksgiving Turkey
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: (Inset)Jean Baptiste Lacroix;ToriSpelling.com/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine5 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Twitter/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/Twitter/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Tori Spelling is really, really into Thanksgiving.
Case in point: the 38-year-old mother-of-three dressed up her six-week-old daughter Hattie Margaret as a roast turkey to celebrate the holiday.
"If you have a baby at home, here's a fun Thanksgiving craft project you can make for what will be very memorable holiday photos," Spelling explained on her official website. "Your older kids will love helping to make this for their baby bro or sis -- Stella loved gluing the faux veggies on the faux platter."
Realizing that the pictures might one day embarrass her little girl, the "Beverly Hills, 90210" alum offered a preemptive apology.
"Sorry to future 18 year-old Hattie. It was too cute an idea to pass up," Spelling wrote. "If it's any solace, you wore turkey well!"
Spelling may have had an easier time creating the costume than she did preparing the actual turkey.
"Anyone else need a vacation after Thanksgiving?" she tweeted Friday. "Thanksgiving dinner prep is like hardcore culinary boot camp."
The actress -- who wed Dean McDermott in May 2006 -- is also mother to son Liam, 4, and daughter Stella, 3. The new season of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood premieres November 29 on Oxygen.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite