Tori Spelling escapes to Disneyland with kids amid Dean McDermott cheating scandal
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Tori Spelling/.3 of 13
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Celebrity Monitor/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Celebrity Monitor/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Tiffany Rose/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital9 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: WENN11 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter PanMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:17:10 AM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter Pan
Where better to forget your troubles than at the Happiest Place on Earth? Tori Spelling left her personal problems at home and headed to Fantasyland -- literally -- to spend a day bonding with her four children, Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 16 months.
The 40-year-old "Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna took her brood -- and her friends the Guncles, Scout Masterson and Bill Horn, and their daughter Simone -- to Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., on Jan. 11. While there, they went for a spin aboard the park's Dumbo the Flying Elephant ride, described as "a fanciful flight above Fantasyland."
The actress could certainly use a little fanciful fun these days. As Us Weekly exclusively revealed in its cover story on Jan. 6, the reality star's husband, Dean McDermott, 47, recently cheated on his wife of seven years with a woman named Emily Goodhand.
"He told me he and Tori had a sexless marriage," Goodhand told Us of her tryst with the Chopped Canada host at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto, Canada, on Dec. 6. "I believed him."
Spelling, for her part, has put on a brave face for the public -- even posing with McDermott in a Christmas picture and adopting a new puppy with her kids -- but a source told Us Weekly she was "devastated" to find out about the affair. "Tori went nuts and has been saying she may leave him," the insider said.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite