Tori Spelling Gets Personal in New Book
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Waves/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Ida Mae Astute/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Reviews: Bilbo's Back But Is He BeMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:36:17 PM
- Nancy Meyers to Receive Hall of Fame Honor from Final DraftMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:32:18 PM
- Disney Channel to Revisit Its Greatest Villains for 'Descendants'MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:30:48 PM
- Paul Rudd, One Direction 'SNL' Episode Hits Season High in ViewersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:24:20 PM
- Aereo Won't Fight Move to Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:03:25 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Reviews: Bilbo's Back But Is He Be
Tori Spelling is planning to tell the world about everything from her rocky relationship with her mother Candy to her life in the public eye with her third book.
RELATED: See more pics of Tori Spelling
"I love sharing my stories and experiences with people and connecting to them on both a humorous and emotional level," Spelling tells People about the book, tentatively titled unchartered terriTORI.
Besides opening up about her mother, she also plans to reveal what life is like being a famous mother of two kids.
"With two kids it's hard to find down time to write so I often write during their nap time," Spelling says. "Whenever something happens that makes me laugh or if I remember something in the middle of the night that I want to share, I jot the experience down."
RELATED: Read up on Tori Spelling's bio
She says that she finds inspiration from her own home.
"I like to write in our family room since so many of my stories revolve around my family or from my bed cause it's so damn cozy!" she says. "The biggest challenge was finding the time."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDivorce Imminent?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite