Tori Spelling Gets Personal in New Book
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Waves/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Ida Mae Astute/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Tori Spelling is planning to tell the world about everything from her rocky relationship with her mother Candy to her life in the public eye with her third book.
RELATED: See more pics of Tori Spelling
"I love sharing my stories and experiences with people and connecting to them on both a humorous and emotional level," Spelling tells People about the book, tentatively titled unchartered terriTORI.
Besides opening up about her mother, she also plans to reveal what life is like being a famous mother of two kids.
"With two kids it's hard to find down time to write so I often write during their nap time," Spelling says. "Whenever something happens that makes me laugh or if I remember something in the middle of the night that I want to share, I jot the experience down."
RELATED: Read up on Tori Spelling's bio
She says that she finds inspiration from her own home.
"I like to write in our family room since so many of my stories revolve around my family or from my bed cause it's so damn cozy!" she says. "The biggest challenge was finding the time."
From Crowd Ignite