Tori Spelling Gets Teary-Eyed Renewing Vows With Dean McDermott
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
As UsMagazine.com first reported, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott renewed their vows Saturday at a private house in Beverly Hills.
A sandbox centered between two white pails reading "Tori" and "Dean" -- an ode to the beach in Fiji where the couple wed barefoot four years ago -- served as the setting for the vow renewal.
Wearing a white, strapless gown with an open back, Spelling, 36, walked down the aisle with daughter Stella (who turns 2 next month) to meet McDermott, 43, who was with son Liam, 3, and the officiant.
They both stood in the sandbox with their children, who were playing at their feet.
As they clasped hands, the officiant read and then the two repeated the very same vows they said to each other at their 2006 wedding.
Spelling, who has denied recent rumors that she and McDermott are splitting, was teary-eyed as she read hers. Then they rinsed their wedding rings in the ocean water from the buckets and received the traditional vow exchange.
Near the end of the ceremony, they stepped out of the sandbox and gave their children gold bracelets.
Spelling and McDermott kissed and then white feathers were tossed in the air (each guest was given a small plexiglass box containing the feathers to toss after the ceremony).
Though none of Spelling's "90210" costars were in attendance, her mother Candy was there, as well as her brother Randy. At a party after the ceremony, Spelling hugged her mother and said, "Thank you so much for coming."
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite