Tori Spelling Gets Teary-Eyed Renewing Vows With Dean McDermottRelated: Tori Spelling
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Top French Filmmaker Olivier Assayas to Make First U.S. FilmMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:01:06 AM
- USA Orders Comedy Pilot From 'Fairly Legal' EP Peter OckoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:47:08 AM
- A Peek Into the Soul of the Great Cinematographer Gordon Willis (Videos)MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:36:06 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops With Slipping 'Voice' as ABC Wins in Total Viewers With &apoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:21:00 AM
- Blake Shelton putting together Okla. benefit showMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:13:57 AM
- Cannes: Top French Filmmaker Olivier Assayas to Make First U.S. Film
As UsMagazine.com first reported, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott renewed their vows Saturday at a private house in Beverly Hills.
A sandbox centered between two white pails reading "Tori" and "Dean" -- an ode to the beach in Fiji where the couple wed barefoot four years ago -- served as the setting for the vow renewal.
Wearing a white, strapless gown with an open back, Spelling, 36, walked down the aisle with daughter Stella (who turns 2 next month) to meet McDermott, 43, who was with son Liam, 3, and the officiant.
They both stood in the sandbox with their children, who were playing at their feet.
As they clasped hands, the officiant read and then the two repeated the very same vows they said to each other at their 2006 wedding.
Spelling, who has denied recent rumors that she and McDermott are splitting, was teary-eyed as she read hers. Then they rinsed their wedding rings in the ocean water from the buckets and received the traditional vow exchange.
Near the end of the ceremony, they stepped out of the sandbox and gave their children gold bracelets.
Spelling and McDermott kissed and then white feathers were tossed in the air (each guest was given a small plexiglass box containing the feathers to toss after the ceremony).
Though none of Spelling's "90210" costars were in attendance, her mother Candy was there, as well as her brother Randy. At a party after the ceremony, Spelling hugged her mother and said, "Thank you so much for coming."
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite