Tori Spelling: I have a sex tape with Dean McDermott
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Ben Tsui/Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks7 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: RHEA/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &
Some friend he was. Tori Spelling reveals in her candid new memoir "Spelling It Like It Is," that she not only once made an intimate for-their-eyes only sex tape with husband Dean McDermott, but that same video was copied and stolen from their computer -- by a friend!
The 40-year-old actress recalls in her book that she and her husband of 7 years made the tape together after a romantic Valentine's Day in 2009. "'Dean said, 'We should tape ourselves having sex.' He had a little portable tripod, and he set up his video camera on it" she writes. "Afterward, I checked my angles and they were good, so I allowed him to keep it," adds the reality TV star. The video was uploaded to the couple's computer at home "without password protection" -- a security blunder that yielded access for a biker "friend" of McDermott, 46, who found the tape and copied it.
The gross invasion of privacy lay undiscovered until two years later, when a friend informed McDermott that thief was shopping the video around. "I was horrified," writes Spelling, who sent the man a cease and desist letter which went unanswered. The couple, meanwhile, never heard of him again and "the incident went away." Unfortunately, RadarOnline reports the sex tape has leaked.
The couple eloped in 2006 and have four kids together-- Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 13 months.
Spelling's shocking sex tape confession is definitely not the only juicy part of her sixth book: As previously reported, the "Beverly Hills, 90210" star and daughter of the late Hollywood producer Aaron Spelling, has made headlines in the last week for her blunt candor in the memoir ranging from her family's financial issues to an awkward encounter with a "plastic" robot named Katie Holmes.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite