Tori Spelling: I Weigh 107 Pounds!
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Waves/Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Here's the skinny: Tori Spelling is slamming a Star cover story that alleges she collapsed and had to be rushed to the ER for being drastically underweight at 95 pounds.The Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood star, 36, took to her Twitter account to set the record straight.
"Star Mag...LIES!" she posted Thursday. "Literally not 1 factual thing in entire article. And, come 2 my house and weigh me Star! I'm 107lbs. if you care about FACTS?!?" The tabloid alleges that a painfully thin Spelling collapsed after an "angry showdown" with husband Dean McDermott, whose ex-wife has written an incriminating tell-all.
The "90210" alum was indeed admitted to the hospital twice within 24 hours on Sept. 29 -- but for an undisclosed stomach ailment, her rep confirmed to Usmagazine.com.Spelling has come under fire in the past for her thin frame, but told Us Weekly in June: "I am healthy.
"I am a busy working mom!" the actress went on, adding that she's "always gotten" picked on for her slim body size.
"This is my weight, and I'm not unhealthy," Spelling insisted. "I'm very healthy. It is hard to be criticized in public, and it's harder for your family to deal with it than you. You kind of get a thick skin. When you have kids and when you have a husband, it's upsetting."
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite