Dean McDermott: Tori Spelling Is Super Fertile
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Wonderwall3 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: http://www.torispelling.com//.9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine12 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Though Spelling, 38, previously joked that it was her husband's insatiable sex drive that led to her unplanned pregnancy, McDermott says he doesn't regret ignoring the doctor's orders to wait at least six weeks before getting intimate.
"It's so funny how everyone blames the man," the actor says. "It's like, 'Oh my God, will you leave your wife alone?' But it takes two to tango. She wasn't putting up that much of a fight. But I have big shoulders. I'll take it."
During her CelebraTori book launch in New York earlier this month, Spelling joked that daughter Hattie, 6 months, "had a lot to say" about getting a younger sibling. "She was up in arms. She tossed that paci right out the door. Furious."
Liam, 5, and Stella, 3, were "over-the-moon and super excited" to learn they'd be getting another sibling this fall. (McDermott is also father to son Jack, 13, from a previous marriage.)
McDermott assures Celebuzz that their latest journey will be chronicled in future episodes of their Oxygen reality show. "Tori and I love the fact that we get to work together," he explains. "We get to work with Liam and Stella; we get to stay together as a family. As long as people want to see us, we'll keep making the show."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite