Dean McDermott: Tori Spelling Is Super Fertile
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Wonderwall3 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: http://www.torispelling.com//.9 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine12 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
Though Spelling, 38, previously joked that it was her husband's insatiable sex drive that led to her unplanned pregnancy, McDermott says he doesn't regret ignoring the doctor's orders to wait at least six weeks before getting intimate.
"It's so funny how everyone blames the man," the actor says. "It's like, 'Oh my God, will you leave your wife alone?' But it takes two to tango. She wasn't putting up that much of a fight. But I have big shoulders. I'll take it."
During her CelebraTori book launch in New York earlier this month, Spelling joked that daughter Hattie, 6 months, "had a lot to say" about getting a younger sibling. "She was up in arms. She tossed that paci right out the door. Furious."
Liam, 5, and Stella, 3, were "over-the-moon and super excited" to learn they'd be getting another sibling this fall. (McDermott is also father to son Jack, 13, from a previous marriage.)
McDermott assures Celebuzz that their latest journey will be chronicled in future episodes of their Oxygen reality show. "Tori and I love the fact that we get to work together," he explains. "We get to work with Liam and Stella; we get to stay together as a family. As long as people want to see us, we'll keep making the show."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Feeling Great'
From Crowd Ignite