Tori Spelling Leaves Hospital After Emergency Surgery
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 26
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 26
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks3 of 26
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage4 of 26
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 26
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 26
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet7 of 26
- Photo: Promotional8 of 26
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks9 of 26
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks10 of 26
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 26
- Photo: Fame Pictures/.12 of 26
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital13 of 26
- Photo: @deanracer/Twitter14 of 26
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks15 of 26
- Photo: Fame Flynet16 of 26
- Photo: SC/Rocstar/Fame Flynet17 of 26
- Photo: Invision/AP18 of 26
- Photo: Stuart Ramsin/Invision/AP19 of 26
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks20 of 26
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks21 of 26
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage22 of 26
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage23 of 26
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks24 of 26
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks25 of 26
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Tori Spelling is on the mend!
On Sept. 18, the actress's rep confirmed to Us Weekly that she "underwent emergency surgery over the weekend due to complications from her C-section." (Spelling, 39, and her husband, Dean McDermott, 45, welcomed son Finn on Aug. 30).
Spelling shared a health update via her official blog Sept. 27. "I wanted to let you know that I am home from the hospital, on the road to recovery and overjoyed to be back with my family," Spelling told fans. "I am so thankful for all of your love and support these past couple of weeks. It has meant so much to me."
Spelling is also mom to son Liam, 5, daughters Stella, 4, and Hattie, 11 months, and is stepmom to McDermott's son Jack, 13, from his previous marriage to Mary Jo Eustace, 55.
The couple's eldest son, Liam, recently began kindergarten. "It was a big moment in the McDermott house," Spelling recently blogged. "He started at a new school and was so proud to now be wearing a uniform! It's no secret that Liam is a trendsetter and loves his bow ties, so where most toddlers would resist the notion of wearing a tie to school . . . Liam was psyched!"
She continued, "At drop-off I watched him in his blazer and tie, hair combed neatly and shoulders back, pull his Star Wars backpack on wheels into the unknown down the school corridor to his classroom. Accompanied by a few other students and a teacher, he looked back to see if Dean and I were still waiting there. Still there? I couldn't take my eyes off of him. When his eyes caught mine I frantically waved, smiled and blew him kisses. He blew me a kiss back and gave me a thumbs-up, as if to say 'Mom, I'm OK. Don't worry. It's all good."
"In that moment, my 5-year-old completely settled my nerves. I've spent five years calming him down with every fall, scrape, tantrum, scared-to-sleep-in-the-dark moment, and now the tables had turned. He was calming me down, and I realized then and there that something had shifted. We were embarking on a new path together," Spelling wrote. "It was a small turn, but I realized that I now had a new type of partner in life that would always be there for me, and I for him."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite