Tori Spelling Offers to Plan Shannen Doherty's Wedding
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 9
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Donna wants to help Brenda get married!
"Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna Shannen Doherty is chronicling her upcoming nuptials to fiance Kurt Iswarienko in an as-yet-untitled WE reality series, and the actress's former co-star Tori Spelling wants to help plan the big day.
"I'll do the wedding," Spelling, 38, tells ET Canada, adding that she has no idea what kind of ceremony Doherty has in mind. (The two feuded publicly after Spelling detailed her interactions with Doherty in her first memoir, 2008's "sTori Telling.")
"People's tastes change. I could probably comment on the wedding she'd want 20 years ago, but that wouldn't make any sense," Spelling says of Doherty, 40. "She has great taste, I know that."
Spelling is even willing to enlist the help of her husband, Dean McDermott, 44. "He's in culinary school now," Spelling says. "He's always had an interest in being a chef."
Currently seven months into her third pregnancy, Spelling, who stars on the Oxygen reality series Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings, believes planning Doherty's wedding could lead to other business opportunities.
"I would love to do more than just weddings," the actress says. "I just want to keep building this little empire, this little train that could. I feel like I'm up this little hill, just keep going -- chugging along."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite