Tori Spelling Offers to Plan Shannen Doherty's Wedding
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 9
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Donna wants to help Brenda get married!
"Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna Shannen Doherty is chronicling her upcoming nuptials to fiance Kurt Iswarienko in an as-yet-untitled WE reality series, and the actress's former co-star Tori Spelling wants to help plan the big day.
"I'll do the wedding," Spelling, 38, tells ET Canada, adding that she has no idea what kind of ceremony Doherty has in mind. (The two feuded publicly after Spelling detailed her interactions with Doherty in her first memoir, 2008's "sTori Telling.")
"People's tastes change. I could probably comment on the wedding she'd want 20 years ago, but that wouldn't make any sense," Spelling says of Doherty, 40. "She has great taste, I know that."
Spelling is even willing to enlist the help of her husband, Dean McDermott, 44. "He's in culinary school now," Spelling says. "He's always had an interest in being a chef."
Currently seven months into her third pregnancy, Spelling, who stars on the Oxygen reality series Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings, believes planning Doherty's wedding could lead to other business opportunities.
"I would love to do more than just weddings," the actress says. "I just want to keep building this little empire, this little train that could. I feel like I'm up this little hill, just keep going -- chugging along."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite