Tori Spelling Offers to Plan Shannen Doherty's Wedding
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin6 of 9
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Donna wants to help Brenda get married!
"Beverly Hills, 90210" alumna Shannen Doherty is chronicling her upcoming nuptials to fiance Kurt Iswarienko in an as-yet-untitled WE reality series, and the actress's former co-star Tori Spelling wants to help plan the big day.
"I'll do the wedding," Spelling, 38, tells ET Canada, adding that she has no idea what kind of ceremony Doherty has in mind. (The two feuded publicly after Spelling detailed her interactions with Doherty in her first memoir, 2008's "sTori Telling.")
"People's tastes change. I could probably comment on the wedding she'd want 20 years ago, but that wouldn't make any sense," Spelling says of Doherty, 40. "She has great taste, I know that."
Spelling is even willing to enlist the help of her husband, Dean McDermott, 44. "He's in culinary school now," Spelling says. "He's always had an interest in being a chef."
Currently seven months into her third pregnancy, Spelling, who stars on the Oxygen reality series Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings, believes planning Doherty's wedding could lead to other business opportunities.
"I would love to do more than just weddings," the actress says. "I just want to keep building this little empire, this little train that could. I feel like I'm up this little hill, just keep going -- chugging along."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite