Tori Spelling's hospitalization filmed for 'True Tori' reality show
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Celebrity Monitor/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 16
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Celebrity Monitor/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com11 of 16
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
It was revealed this week that the former "Beverly Hills 90210" star had been hospitalized for six days in the middle of headline-making drama in her marriage to Dean McDermott.
Spelling's hospitalization was due in part to the stress in her life, a source tells Us, adding, "she's very stressed right now."
A major part of Spelling's aforementioned stress comes from McDermott's cheating scandal -- a story that was brought to light first by Us Weekly. The "Open Range" actor, 47, very publicly strayed from his marriage in December 2013, cheating on his wife of seven years with 28-year-old Emily Goodhand.
In her first interview since the dramatic revelation, Spelling told Us, "He was my soulmate, but he completely broke my heart." She and McDermott are the parents to four children together, Liam, 7, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 20 months.
Fans can expect a no-holds-barred inside look at Spelling's life since McDermott's betrayal, as the daughter to producer Aaron Spelling is letting her reality show in to every facet of her life. "There were cameras following her at the hospital to document the whole thing," a source told Us.
"True Tori" airs Wednesdays on Lifetime.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite