Tori Spelling's husband, Dean McDermott, checks into rehab
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: @torianddean/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott has entered rehab, following reports of his rumored infidelity on his wife of seven years.
"I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," McDermott tells People. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves."
In December, Us Weekly reported that McDermott, 47, cheated on Spelling with a 28-year-old named Emily Goodhand while he was promoting his gig as host of "Chopped Canada" in Toronto. The couple has not commented on the report.
Spelling, 40, and McDermott have four children together: Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 1.
"Their priority right now is their children," a source tells People.
But whether Spelling will stay with McDemott is reportedly up in the air.
"She could stay with him or not. God only knows," a friend of Spelling told People earlier this month.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite