Tori Spelling's husband, Dean McDermott, checks into rehab
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: @torianddean/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &
Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott has entered rehab, following reports of his rumored infidelity on his wife of seven years.
"I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," McDermott tells People. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves."
In December, Us Weekly reported that McDermott, 47, cheated on Spelling with a 28-year-old named Emily Goodhand while he was promoting his gig as host of "Chopped Canada" in Toronto. The couple has not commented on the report.
Spelling, 40, and McDermott have four children together: Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 1.
"Their priority right now is their children," a source tells People.
But whether Spelling will stay with McDemott is reportedly up in the air.
"She could stay with him or not. God only knows," a friend of Spelling told People earlier this month.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite