TR Knight marries boyfriend, Katherine Heigl attends wedding
- Photo: Ryan Miller/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
TR Knight is a married man! The former "Grey's Anatomy" star has tied the knot with his longtime boyfriend Patrick, sources reveal to Us Weekly. The pair said "I do" on Oct. 4 in an intimate ceremony in front of family and friends.
"It [was] very small and quiet," an insider reveals to Us. One of the more famous faces to attend? Knight's former ABC co-star and close friend Katherine Heigl flew in for the ceremony, the source says. No other details on the fete were immediately available.
Knight, 40, is currently playing the role of Mercutio in the Classic Stage Company's off-Broadway production of William Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" in New York. Knight's A-list co-stars in the include Elizabeth Olson and William Hurt. "[The] cast wishes they could go too, but they all congratulated him," the source adds. Knight was noticeably absent from the Friday and Saturday showings to celebrate the big occasion.
Knight is best known for playing Dr. George O'Malley on Grey's from 2005 to 2009. He's also appeared on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Good Wife and the film 42.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite