TR Knight marries boyfriend, Katherine Heigl attends wedding
- Photo: Ryan Miller/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
TR Knight is a married man! The former "Grey's Anatomy" star has tied the knot with his longtime boyfriend Patrick, sources reveal to Us Weekly. The pair said "I do" on Oct. 4 in an intimate ceremony in front of family and friends.
"It [was] very small and quiet," an insider reveals to Us. One of the more famous faces to attend? Knight's former ABC co-star and close friend Katherine Heigl flew in for the ceremony, the source says. No other details on the fete were immediately available.
Knight, 40, is currently playing the role of Mercutio in the Classic Stage Company's off-Broadway production of William Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" in New York. Knight's A-list co-stars in the include Elizabeth Olson and William Hurt. "[The] cast wishes they could go too, but they all congratulated him," the source adds. Knight was noticeably absent from the Friday and Saturday showings to celebrate the big occasion.
Knight is best known for playing Dr. George O'Malley on Grey's from 2005 to 2009. He's also appeared on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Good Wife and the film 42.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite