- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Reed Saxon/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Pictures4 of 6
- Photo: MAP/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ben Affleck on 'SNL': Oscar Speech Apology Is Hard Work (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 7:34:23 AM
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in CanneMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 5:13:00 AM
- Cannes Review: Coen Brothers' 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Is a Breathtaking OdeMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 6:30:49 PM
- Deals: Weinstein's RADiUS Buys 'Blue Ruin' After Cannes Premiere MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 4:58:13 PM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- Ben Affleck on 'SNL': Oscar Speech Apology Is Hard Work (Video)
Tracy Morgan stuck his foot in his mouth -- again.
Only weeks after profusely apologizing to the LGBT community for his homophobic rant at a stand-up performance in Nashville, he managed to offend another group of people: the mentally disabled.
"Don't ever mess with women who have retarded kids," Morgan, 42, said Saturday night at a performance in New York City, as reported by the New York Times. As groans of "uh-oh" were heard in the crowd, he continued, "Them young retarded males is strong. They're strong like chimps."
The "30 Rock" star went on to tell a story about an alleged teenage romance he shared with a girl he described as "a cripple" with a prosthetic arm, a mechanical larynx and a portable dialysis machine.
Earlier in the night, Morgan said something went through his mind "that I can't share with y'all." When the audience encouraged him to spill, he said, "I can't. I just got out of controversy man. This is diabolical."
"I love you all so much," he said. "Did I tell you that tonight? I've been in trouble lately, and this was big for me that you all came out."
The Arc, a nonprofit advocacy group serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is already demanding an apology.
“Tracy Morgan should apologize immediately," Arc CEO Peter Berns, told E! News. "This quote is far too offensive to be excused as comedy, and it is very hurtful to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
"Mr. Morgan has an incredibly powerful platform from which to fix this, and if he's learned anything in the last few weeks, he can't bomb this apology," Berns continued.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite