Trends of Golden Globes PastRelated: 2013 Golden Globe Awards, Red Carpet, Angelina Jolie, Anne Hathaway, Beyonce, Blake Lively, Cate Blanchett
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Chris Pizzello/Chris Pizzello/AP5 of 13
2007: Belt It Out
Belted dresses put all eyes on your waist. Luckily for Cate Blanchett, Cameron Diaz and Penelope Cruz, all of whom rocked this trend to the 2007 Globes, their midsections are about as tiny and taut as can be. Cate cinched her stomach with a bejeweled belt on her black Alexander McQueen, Cam tied one onto her ruffled Valentino gown with a black bow, and Penelope buckled up her black Chanel gown with a jewel-encrusted band.
RELATED: Golden Globes Fashion: Hit or Miss?
Get out the vote
More WonderwallSee All 2013 Golden Globe Awards
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite