Trends of Golden Globes PastRelated: 2013 Golden Globe Awards, Red Carpet, Angelina Jolie, Anne Hathaway, Beyonce, Blake Lively, Cate Blanchett
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 13
By Rebecca Silverstein
Half of the fun of the Golden Globes is seeing who's wearing what. But what's more interesting than celebs' individual looks are the broader trends that emerge on the red carpet. Whether it's a particular dress style or a specific hairdo, each year a unique overall look emerges. Can't wait until this year's Globes on Jan. 13? Take a look back at which fashion and beauty trends rocked the red carpet in years past.
2012: Get Your Headband in the Game
Although they each wore different dress styles, Charlize Theron, Michelle Williams and Busy Phillipps had one thing in common at the 2012 Globes: their glam headbands. Charlize and Michelle went vintage, with Charlize rocking a Cartier headband decked in diamonds and Michelle opting for a Fred Leighton piece that featured a geometric diamond buckle and diamond flowers. Meanwhile, Busy sported a simple double-strand silver headband atop her beehive 'do.
Get out the vote
More WonderwallSee All 2013 Golden Globe Awards
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite