Trends of Golden Globes PastRelated: 2013 Golden Globe Awards, Red Carpet, Angelina Jolie, Anne Hathaway, Beyonce, Blake Lively, Cate Blanchett
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 13
2010: You Look Grape!
It seems like every year, there's one color that tends to dominate on the Globes red carpet. That was never more true than in 2010, when shades of purple reigned over all. Fergie (in lilac Elie Saab), Sandra Bullock (in violet Bottega Veneta) and Rose Byrne (in eggplant Lanvin) were just three stars to rock this royal color.
RELATED: Golden Globes Red Carpet 2010
Get out the vote
More WonderwallSee All 2013 Golden Globe Awards
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite