- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP1 of 3
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
"True Blood" co-stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are engaged, their reps confirm to Usmagazine.com.
The stars publicly debuted their relationship in February, but have been dating since meeting at an audition for the HBO vampire series.
"The reason it was dodged last year was very intentional on both our parts," Moyer, 39, said at the time. "It was very important to me that the cast and crew we were working with didn't feel it was fickle, and didn't feel it could possibly potentially encroach on their lives, you know, just like, 'Oh the two stars are having a thing.' We didn't want to take anything away from the show."
Moyer, who has two young children from a previous relationship, divides his time between the home he shares with Paquin, 27, in L.A. and his native London.
"It's just exciting, and that was there from day one," Moyer has said. "We always take the p--- out of each other and are silly with each other, and it is great. We're very, very happy. She's the best."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite