'True Blood' Star Denis O'Hare, Husband Hugo Redwood Planning to Adopt!
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
It's time to make things permanent!
Denis O'Hare and Hugo Redwood have been raising a foster son since he was two weeks old, and now the "True Blood" actor and his husband are hoping to formally adopt the young boy. The child, whose name has not been revealed, is now 17 months old, E! News reports.
O'Hare attended the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles on Sept. 23, where he was nominated in the Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or Movie category for his work on the FX series "American Horror Story." He lost to "Hatfields & McCoys" star Tom Berenger, 63. (Martin Freeman, Ed Harris and David Strathairn were also nominated.)
"So I didn't win. Congrats to Tom Berrenger (sic)," tweeted O'Hare (who also played vampire Russell Edginton on "True Blood"). "Had a blast."
O'Hare, 50, and Redwood tied the knot on July 29, 2011, just five days after same-sex marriage became legal in New York.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite