'True Blood' Star Denis O'Hare, Husband Hugo Redwood Planning to Adopt!
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
It's time to make things permanent!
Denis O'Hare and Hugo Redwood have been raising a foster son since he was two weeks old, and now the "True Blood" actor and his husband are hoping to formally adopt the young boy. The child, whose name has not been revealed, is now 17 months old, E! News reports.
O'Hare attended the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles on Sept. 23, where he was nominated in the Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or Movie category for his work on the FX series "American Horror Story." He lost to "Hatfields & McCoys" star Tom Berenger, 63. (Martin Freeman, Ed Harris and David Strathairn were also nominated.)
"So I didn't win. Congrats to Tom Berrenger (sic)," tweeted O'Hare (who also played vampire Russell Edginton on "True Blood"). "Had a blast."
O'Hare, 50, and Redwood tied the knot on July 29, 2011, just five days after same-sex marriage became legal in New York.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite