Trump: Bret Michaels' 'Prognosis Is Not Great'
- Photo: George Napolitano/GettyImages.com1 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: RD / Smith/Retna Digital3 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Donald Trump claims to be in touch with people at the hospital where Bret Michaels remains in critical condition after suffering a brain hemorrhage.
He tells TMZ the 47-year-old rocker, who is currently competing on Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice" (which was filmed several months ago), is in "big, big trouble and the prognosis is not great."
Although Michaels' reps haven't confirmed Trump's remarks, he says Michaels' issue stems from the 63rd annual Tony Awards last June when the Poison front man was hit in the head by a piece of scenery.
Over the weekend, Trump told UsMagazine.com: "I am deeply saddened to hear about Bret Michaels and my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this time. He's a great competitor and champion and I hope he will be fine."
On Monday, Michaels' team (which over the weekend said the rocker was suffering from slurred speech, blurred vision and dizziness) called him "a fighter and survivor." They added that he is "under the best medical care possible."
An update from Michaels' doctors is expected as soon as they find the cause of the bleeding in his brain.
"As of now Bret remains in ICU under 24 hour surveillance," a statement read. "Further testing this week will help locate the source of the bleeding. Look for an official medical report from doctors this week here at BretMichaels.com."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHollywood Love?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite