TV dance judge Len Goodman marries in secret
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Kelsey McNeal / ABC/Retna Digital2 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Kelsey McNeal / ABC/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
British reality TV star Len Goodman will ring in 2013 with a new wife after marrying in secret on Sunday. The professional ballroom dancer, who serves as a judge on "Dancing With the Stars," exchanged vows with dance teacher Sue Barrett, his partner of more than 10 years. The couple invited 30 relatives and close friends to lunch at Mosimann's private restaurant in London, and took their guests by surprise when they stood up for the ceremony.
RELATED: 2012 Year in Celebrity
Goodman tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I've had a marvelous day, and now my gorgeous Sue is the new Mrs. Goodman."
RELATED: Wedding bells in 2013
"I wanted it to be a low-key affair, so we didn't tell anyone except my 96-year-old mum, as I didn't want her having a heart attack with the surprise. We've had a marvelous day, with marvelous food, surrounded by all my dearest friends -- and it didn't go on for too long, so it didn't get boring!
RELATED: Hottest couples of 2012
"I've been going out with my lovely Sue for ages, and I decided it was time to pop the question. She's gorgeous and makes me very happy -- though she likes to stay out of the limelight. It was a complete surprise to my friends and family today, and we've had a fabulous time."
Goodman was previously married to his dance partner Cherry Kingston and has a 31-year-old son, James, with his second wife, Lesley.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite