TV dance judge Len Goodman marries in secret
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Kelsey McNeal / ABC/Retna Digital2 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Kelsey McNeal / ABC/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
British reality TV star Len Goodman will ring in 2013 with a new wife after marrying in secret on Sunday. The professional ballroom dancer, who serves as a judge on "Dancing With the Stars," exchanged vows with dance teacher Sue Barrett, his partner of more than 10 years. The couple invited 30 relatives and close friends to lunch at Mosimann's private restaurant in London, and took their guests by surprise when they stood up for the ceremony.
RELATED: 2012 Year in Celebrity
Goodman tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I've had a marvelous day, and now my gorgeous Sue is the new Mrs. Goodman."
RELATED: Wedding bells in 2013
"I wanted it to be a low-key affair, so we didn't tell anyone except my 96-year-old mum, as I didn't want her having a heart attack with the surprise. We've had a marvelous day, with marvelous food, surrounded by all my dearest friends -- and it didn't go on for too long, so it didn't get boring!
RELATED: Hottest couples of 2012
"I've been going out with my lovely Sue for ages, and I decided it was time to pop the question. She's gorgeous and makes me very happy -- though she likes to stay out of the limelight. It was a complete surprise to my friends and family today, and we've had a fabulous time."
Goodman was previously married to his dance partner Cherry Kingston and has a 31-year-old son, James, with his second wife, Lesley.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite