TV dance judge Len Goodman marries in secret
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Kelsey McNeal / ABC/Retna Digital2 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Kelsey McNeal / ABC/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
British reality TV star Len Goodman will ring in 2013 with a new wife after marrying in secret on Sunday. The professional ballroom dancer, who serves as a judge on "Dancing With the Stars," exchanged vows with dance teacher Sue Barrett, his partner of more than 10 years. The couple invited 30 relatives and close friends to lunch at Mosimann's private restaurant in London, and took their guests by surprise when they stood up for the ceremony.
RELATED: 2012 Year in Celebrity
Goodman tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I've had a marvelous day, and now my gorgeous Sue is the new Mrs. Goodman."
RELATED: Wedding bells in 2013
"I wanted it to be a low-key affair, so we didn't tell anyone except my 96-year-old mum, as I didn't want her having a heart attack with the surprise. We've had a marvelous day, with marvelous food, surrounded by all my dearest friends -- and it didn't go on for too long, so it didn't get boring!
RELATED: Hottest couples of 2012
"I've been going out with my lovely Sue for ages, and I decided it was time to pop the question. She's gorgeous and makes me very happy -- though she likes to stay out of the limelight. It was a complete surprise to my friends and family today, and we've had a fabulous time."
Goodman was previously married to his dance partner Cherry Kingston and has a 31-year-old son, James, with his second wife, Lesley.
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite