TV Journalist Lisa Ling is Pregnant
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:15:00 PM
- TLC Renews 'Something Borrowed, Something New' for Season 3 (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Robert De Niro to Headline Spike TV Tribute to Don RicklesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Revealed (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'
Journalist Lisa Ling has announced that she and her husband, Paul Song, are expecting a baby girl!
Ling chose to reveal the baby news on Anderson Cooper's daytime talk show "Anderson Live," according to People.com.
RELATED: Exclusive 'Up All Night' sneak-peek
The 39-year-old host of the OWN documentary series "Our America With Lisa Ling" married Song -- a physician and biotech firm president -- in 2007.
Ling previously spoke with People about a miscarriage she suffered in 2010. "I felt more like a failure than I'd felt in a very long time," she said at the time of losing her pregnancy at seven weeks. "When I heard the doctor say there was no heartbeat it was like bam, like a knife through the heart."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite