Twit Pic: Kendra Wilkinson and Baby Baskett
- Photo: http://twitter.com/KendraWilkinson/.1 of 9
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Craig Barritt / Photosmith/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Kendra's baby son Hank Baskett IV was born on December 11, weighing in at 9 lbs. 5 oz. He is the first son for the former "Girls Next Door" star and her hubby Hank Baskett.
RELATED VIDEO: Take a peek inside Kendra Wilkinson's baby shower
Over the weekend, Kendra tweeted that her boy is "almost 10 lbs," but he's "not sleepin thru night all [the] way yet." Luckily, she said he "sleeps thru [the] day good."
"The best gift i got is in my arms now," she tweeted the day after Christmas, adding that she and her baby were "jammin to some Stevie Wonder."
From Crowd Ignite