Twit Pic: Kendra Wilkinson and Baby Baskett
- Photo: http://twitter.com/KendraWilkinson/.1 of 9
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Craig Barritt / Photosmith/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:49 PM
- Newport Folk Festival celebrates 55th anniversaryMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:41 PM
- 'Beneath' Director Ben Ketai on Sam Raimi's Tutelage, Claustrophobic CoalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglarMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:39:18 PM
- 'Agent Carter' First Episodes to Be Directed by 'Captain America: Winter MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:29:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDT
Kendra's baby son Hank Baskett IV was born on December 11, weighing in at 9 lbs. 5 oz. He is the first son for the former "Girls Next Door" star and her hubby Hank Baskett.
RELATED VIDEO: Take a peek inside Kendra Wilkinson's baby shower
Over the weekend, Kendra tweeted that her boy is "almost 10 lbs," but he's "not sleepin thru night all [the] way yet." Luckily, she said he "sleeps thru [the] day good."
"The best gift i got is in my arms now," she tweeted the day after Christmas, adding that she and her baby were "jammin to some Stevie Wonder."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite