Twit Pic: Kendra Wilkinson and Baby Baskett
- Photo: http://twitter.com/KendraWilkinson/.1 of 9
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Craig Barritt / Photosmith/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 millionMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Discovery cancels 'Everest Jump Live' after deadly avalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Even 'Captain America' Can't Stop 'Frozen' at Japan&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 million
Kendra's baby son Hank Baskett IV was born on December 11, weighing in at 9 lbs. 5 oz. He is the first son for the former "Girls Next Door" star and her hubby Hank Baskett.
RELATED VIDEO: Take a peek inside Kendra Wilkinson's baby shower
Over the weekend, Kendra tweeted that her boy is "almost 10 lbs," but he's "not sleepin thru night all [the] way yet." Luckily, she said he "sleeps thru [the] day good."
"The best gift i got is in my arms now," she tweeted the day after Christmas, adding that she and her baby were "jammin to some Stevie Wonder."
From Crowd Ignite