Two Gosselin Kids Expelled
- Photo: Christopher Peterson / BuzzFoto/FilmMagic1 of 8
- Photo: Macca/Sinky/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: StClair/Macpherson/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: TLC/.5 of 8
- Photo: Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Snapchat Files For Restraining Order Against Angry Co-FounderMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 2:52:18 PM
- Netflix Acquires Mitt Romney Documentary Set to Debut After SundanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 2:41:13 PM
- Gender Inequality Persists in Hollywood, Study Says (Infographic)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 2:22:26 PM
- Erica Huggins Takes Over as President of Imagine EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:55:40 PM
- CNN's Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer and Chris Cuomo Blast Ron Burgundy (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:12:24 PM
- Snapchat Files For Restraining Order Against Angry Co-Founder
By Molly McGonigle
Two out of the eight Gosselin children were recently expelled from school, according to People.com.
RELATED: Kate's shocking makeover
Collin and Alexis Gosselin, both 6, are said to be having a difficult time with Kate and Jon's divorce. After repeatedly acting out in school, the two kids were expelled and are now being homeschooled.
An inside source says, "The situation is being grossly overstated. The kids are going through a challenging time, but Kate doesn't feel this is something that should be discussed publicly. It is a private matter."
RELATED: Politically divided families
The source also claimed that the rumors of bullying and violence displayed by Collin and Alexis are being exaggerated.
A representative from TLC declined to comment on the newest Gosselin drama.
RELATED: Get the scoop on 'Kate Plus 8'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite