Two Gosselin Kids Expelled
- Photo: Christopher Peterson / BuzzFoto/FilmMagic1 of 8
- Photo: Macca/Sinky/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: StClair/Macpherson/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: TLC/.5 of 8
- Photo: Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
By Molly McGonigle
Two out of the eight Gosselin children were recently expelled from school, according to People.com.
RELATED: Kate's shocking makeover
Collin and Alexis Gosselin, both 6, are said to be having a difficult time with Kate and Jon's divorce. After repeatedly acting out in school, the two kids were expelled and are now being homeschooled.
An inside source says, "The situation is being grossly overstated. The kids are going through a challenging time, but Kate doesn't feel this is something that should be discussed publicly. It is a private matter."
RELATED: Politically divided families
The source also claimed that the rumors of bullying and violence displayed by Collin and Alexis are being exaggerated.
A representative from TLC declined to comment on the newest Gosselin drama.
RELATED: Get the scoop on 'Kate Plus 8'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite