Tyra Banks dating photographer Asla
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Retired supermodel Tyra Banks has finally identified the man in her life to end speculation she's dating rapper Drake.
Banks is often asked about her relationship with the Canadian after the stars enjoyed a Disneyland date, but she told "Access Hollywood" last year that the rap star was too young for her and that she had moved on.
In the same interview, she refused to name her current beau, but now the mystery is over after Banks shared a snap of herself with photographer Erik Asla with fans online on Wednesday.
She tells "Access Hollywood" she's surprised the media didn't beat her to the big reveal, explaining, "The guy I'm dating is somebody I've been photographed with before."
Norwegian Asla was a former assistant to celebrated photographer Herb Ritts. He has worked on campaigns for Calvin Klein and Saks Fifth Avenue.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMoving On
From Crowd Ignite