Tyra Banks: "I'm Not" Engaged
- Photo: Evan Vucci/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News2 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Jennifer Buhl/Pacific Coast News4 of 10
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: Dima Gavrysh/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Tyra Banks isn't saying "I do" anytime soon.
Rumors surfaced that the talk show host was planning to wed her longtime businessman beau, John Utendahl, after she was spotted with bling on her left-hand ring finger over the weekend in L.A.
But Banks, 35, set the record straight on Twitter Monday.
"Hearing about crazy rumors that I'm engaged. Well, I'm not," she posted. "The 'RING' is my high school class ring. It's 10k gold, and has zero diamonds. Ha!"
Season 5 of Banks' show premieres Sept. 8 on the CW.
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite