Tyra Banks Narrowly Avoids Nip Slip in Tight Leather Catsuit
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: G Tres / Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: The CW/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Even a top model has near fashion-disasters to contend with.
At Sunday's Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California, Tyra Banks opted to walk the blue carpet in a tight leather jumpsuit by Thierry Mugler which left very little to the imagination.
Arriving with a female pal, the supermodel, TV hostess and author, 37, nearly suffered a wardrobe malfunction just before walking down the carpet -- thankfully, one of her handlers quickly assessed the situation and stuffed her cleavage safely into the yellow-leather top of the jumpsuit.
Banks was the only star at Sunday's bash opting for leather. Blake Lively looked comparatively demure in an orange leather dress by Gucci, while Elizabeth Banks got seriously sexy in a red leather J. Mendel gown.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite