Tyra Banks Narrowly Avoids Nip Slip in Tight Leather Catsuit
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: G Tres / Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: The CW/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle RideMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:27:16 AM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle Ride
Even a top model has near fashion-disasters to contend with.
At Sunday's Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California, Tyra Banks opted to walk the blue carpet in a tight leather jumpsuit by Thierry Mugler which left very little to the imagination.
Arriving with a female pal, the supermodel, TV hostess and author, 37, nearly suffered a wardrobe malfunction just before walking down the carpet -- thankfully, one of her handlers quickly assessed the situation and stuffed her cleavage safely into the yellow-leather top of the jumpsuit.
Banks was the only star at Sunday's bash opting for leather. Blake Lively looked comparatively demure in an orange leather dress by Gucci, while Elizabeth Banks got seriously sexy in a red leather J. Mendel gown.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite