Tyson Beckford poses nearly naked in British Cosmopolitan
- Photo: Antonio Petronzio/Cosmopolitan1 of 9
- Photo: RR5/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: DS7/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America4 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: HD1/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: JG6/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial OfficerMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:06:00 AM
- The Big Bang Theory Delays Production Amid Contract NegotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:03:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx in Talks to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic, Boxer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:59:00 AM
- 7 Questions With 'Return to Zero' Star Minnie Driver: Emmy Nominee QuickieMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:32:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial Officer
Tyson Beckford poses nearly nude in the July issue of British Cosmopolitan, but his reasons for doing so are hardly gratuitous. Following in the footsteps of "The Voice" judge Adam Levine and "Dallas" actor Jesse Metcalfe, the 42-year-old model agreed to strip down to raise awareness of male cancers for Cancer Research U.K.
In his sexy centerfold, Beckford -- already half out of his jeans -- strikes a seductive pose and bares his muscular upper thigh. "You can get a new phone or new trainers but you've only got one body, so you have to look after it," the toned and tattooed star says of staying in shape. "I don't smoke or drink a lot of alcohol, and I train almost every day."
Beckford had no qualms about getting naked for photographer Antonio Petronzio. "I think this is probably the coolest thing I've done for a women's magazine, by far," Beckford says.
The "Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model" judge also reveals a not-so-surprising tidbit about another famous supermodel. "The most famous woman I've seen naked? Naomi Campbell," he tells the magazine.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite