Uncensored Brandi Glanville on LeAnn Rimes, Botox and sex
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: mjt/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 14
- Photo: Alberto Rodrigue/Berliner Studio/BEImages/Rex USA3 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: WBC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America7 of 14
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America8 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital9 of 14
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com11 of 14
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville recently sat down with Beth Stern to chat about her new book "Drinking and Dating," and it's safe to say that no question was off limits between the two gal pals!
The always candid Brandi, 41, wasn't afraid to get extra-personal, and her open nature definitely reflects in her new book, a follow-up to the best-selling "Drinking and Tweeting."
"It's a continuation of the last book. You know, my divorce is over, my broken heart is done, now what?" she says. "So basically, I tell everything again. It's a full-on tell-all, and all the guys I've ever dated are never going to speak to me again."
As for her relationship with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes, she says she's "100 percent over him."
"I'm happy that they can vacation all the time. It's great for them, I don't care anymore," she says about their seemingly constant vacation pictures. "What hurts me, is when the kids are involved. I'm 100 percent over him, but it changes your life forever. You'll never be the same person you were before. You change into a person that has to grow from their experience before. Heartbreak sucks, and I'm a different person now."
As for her much-talked about plastic surgery procedures, she admits she "overdid" the fillers.
"I'm off of the fillers, so no more," she says. "Everyone always says my cheekbones are fake, so I wanted to put a little filler here so that they didn't pop out that much, but they're my cheekbones, and there's nothing I can do about it. When I put the filler here, my whole face changed. It was crazy. ... But it's hard because you hear people critique you, and you try to fix it, and then you end up looking creepy. So I'm off the fillers -- Botox only."
Check out the video to hear Brandi's X-rated talk on if size matters, and her thoughts about having sex on the first date.
Her book "Drinking and Dating: P.S. Social Media is Ruining Romance" is out today.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhere Are They?
From Crowd Ignite