Uncensored Brandi Glanville on LeAnn Rimes, Botox and sex
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: mjt/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 14
- Photo: Alberto Rodrigue/Berliner Studio/BEImages/Rex USA3 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: WBC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America7 of 14
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America8 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital9 of 14
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com11 of 14
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville recently sat down with Beth Stern to chat about her new book "Drinking and Dating," and it's safe to say that no question was off limits between the two gal pals!
The always candid Brandi, 41, wasn't afraid to get extra-personal, and her open nature definitely reflects in her new book, a follow-up to the best-selling "Drinking and Tweeting."
"It's a continuation of the last book. You know, my divorce is over, my broken heart is done, now what?" she says. "So basically, I tell everything again. It's a full-on tell-all, and all the guys I've ever dated are never going to speak to me again."
As for her relationship with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes, she says she's "100 percent over him."
"I'm happy that they can vacation all the time. It's great for them, I don't care anymore," she says about their seemingly constant vacation pictures. "What hurts me, is when the kids are involved. I'm 100 percent over him, but it changes your life forever. You'll never be the same person you were before. You change into a person that has to grow from their experience before. Heartbreak sucks, and I'm a different person now."
As for her much-talked about plastic surgery procedures, she admits she "overdid" the fillers.
"I'm off of the fillers, so no more," she says. "Everyone always says my cheekbones are fake, so I wanted to put a little filler here so that they didn't pop out that much, but they're my cheekbones, and there's nothing I can do about it. When I put the filler here, my whole face changed. It was crazy. ... But it's hard because you hear people critique you, and you try to fix it, and then you end up looking creepy. So I'm off the fillers -- Botox only."
Check out the video to hear Brandi's X-rated talk on if size matters, and her thoughts about having sex on the first date.
Her book "Drinking and Dating: P.S. Social Media is Ruining Romance" is out today.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite