Unsolicited Love Advice: D-Bag EditionRelated: Unsolicited Advice, Charlie Sheen, Miley Cyrus, Spencer Pratt, LeAnn Rimes, Danielle Staub, Scott Disick
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
By Drew Mackie
Hey there, Ed Hardy-wearing, regrettable tattoo-sporting, elaborately high-fiving segment of the population. What with d-bag-decrying shows like "Is She Really Going Out With Him?", you don't normally get much sympathy, but that changes today, because we're giving some help to the most elite of d-bags: celebrity d-bags, of both the male and female varieties.
The sitch: After "the hotel room incident," wife Brooke Mueller is allegedly seeking a divorce.
Humble suggestion: STOP SCREWING UP! Seriously, Chuckie, you make, like, a billion dollars per episode on "Two and a Half Men." With that kind of scratch, you can appease wifey No. 3 (and, yes, there will be a wifey No. 3) by just putting up the money to film a movie about having a bender. Get it out of your system, maybe generate some Oscar buzz, and then go home to a stable household because you will have exorcised your need to act out a solo bachelor party-gone-bad.
(Wonderwall publisher BermanBraun also produces the MTV series "Is She Really Going Out With Him?")
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite