Unsolicited Love Advice: New CouplesRelated: Unsolicited Advice, Christina Aguilera, Drew Barrymore, Eva Longoria, Kim Kardashian, Ryan Phillippe
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 11
By Michelle Lanz
Ah, new romance. It's the honeymoon stage, when your new significant other is the hottest thing you've ever seen and can do no wrong. Relationships are a lot of work for anyone, but they're especially hard when you're a high-profile celeb. Luckily, Wonderwall is here to give new Hollywood couples unsolicited -- and likely unwanted -- advice on how to make their new love last.
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
The sitch: Kim confirmed to People magazine in January that she was, in fact, dating New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries. The couple met as Kim was finishing work on her reality show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" in December.
Humble suggestion: Kris’s living on the East Coast isn't going to make it easy to maintain this new relationship. If they're serious about making it last, then they're both going to have to be bi-coastal. Kim should definitely confide in Khloe and get her advice on how to make a relationship with a professional basketball player work.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite