Unsolicited Love Advice: Reality TV CouplesRelated: Unsolicited Advice, Hugh Hefner, Khloe Kardashian, Ryan Seacrest, Julianne Hough, Sarah Palin
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 9
Taylor and Russell Armstrong
The sitch: Even compared to her newly single "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" castmate, Camille Grammer, Taylor has troubles. She seems estranged from busy business man Russell, who'd rather shout "buy!" and "sell!" into his office phone than kibitz with the other socialites. Indeed, Taylor herself admitted that their union consisted of "80 percent business, 20 percent romance."
Humble suggestion: The Armstrongs actually seem on the road to a healthier marriage, with both admitting that watching the show revealed problem areas in their relationship. They scooted off to Mexico for some husband/wifey time and now are working on bringing back the love. Stick with it, Taylor and Russell, and avoid becoming next season's Camille and Kelsey.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite