'Vampire Diaries' stars divorcing
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: The CW/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
After two years of marriage, Paul Wesley and Torrey DeVitto are splitting up.
The "Vampire Diaries" stars "have decided to amicably split. They will continue to remain good friends," his rep confirms to People.
Wesley and DeVitto met on the set of "Killer Movie" in 2007, and married in April 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite