Vanessa Lachey: 'I Love Everything About Being Pregnant'
- Photo: James Dupri/.1 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: @vanessalachey/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/ P&G "Take a Load Off"/.7 of 16
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/ P&G "Take a Load Off"/.8 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
As excited as some women are about motherhood, they can't wait to get their pregnancies over with. Vanessa Lachey is a different story.
On an upcoming episode of "Bethenny" (airing Friday), Lachey chats with host Bethenny Frankel about her time as a mama-to-be so far.
"I love everything about being pregnant!" the "Wipeout" host, 31, gushes. "It's empowering as a woman to be able to go through this process and create a human being."
As an added bonus, "It was so amazing to walk out and do the show and not have to worry about sucking it in!" Lachey jokes.
Still, there are some physical changes that come with pregnancy Lachey admits she isn't so fond of. One example? Her potentially shifting belly button.
"[At first] I thought, I wouldn't mind if it popped because then it would be like the turkey's done. Right? And it's cute," Lachey explains. "But my stylist was like, you don't want that to pop. That's like having a third nipple."
"She made me all paranoid. Every time I sneeze, I hold my belly button in ... because for some reason I think I'm going to sneeze it out," Lachey says, laughing.
Last week, the former Entertainment Tonight correspondent announced on her website that she and her husband of almost a year, Nick Lachey, are expecting a son this fall.
"Nick and I are incredibly excited to share the news that we are expecting a baby boy," she wrote. "We can't wait to meet him soon!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Crowd Ignite